- Inlet section with feed roll and weight-loaded feeding valve.
- Aspiration system consisting of pre-aspiration chamber and final aspiration chamber; both with integrated screw.
- Outlet for removed product on the right-hand side of the machine.
- Screen section consisting of two sieveboats; upper sieveboat with 2 parallel screen layers (4° inclination) and lower sieveboat with 3 parallel screen layers (5° inclination).
- Each screen layer consists of 3 screen segments with standard perforations above 2 mm; all screen segments with rubber ball cleaning.
- Final aspiration channel.
- Prime product outlet placed under the machine for the entire width of the sieveboat.
- Common drive of feed roll, sieveboats, and screws.
The machine is of steel construction with sieveboats of laminated wood.
- Screen section with upper sieveboat with flow through the screen layers (scalping/sand) and lower sieveboat with 3 parallel screen layers
- Screen section with upper sieveboat with flow through the screen layers (double scalping) and lower sieveboat with 3 parallel screen layers
- Adaptive aspiration control system (AAC)
- Intelligent screen management system (ISM)
- Fan with motor