Changing Times patented CT Dry Powder Applicator will meter talc, inoculants, graphite or any dry product evenly and accurately. This applicator applies your seed treatments at the seed treater or in the field when you are ready to plant.
The CT Dry Powder Applicator can mount above an auger, conveyor, seed treater or seed tender. Seeds will be evenly coated as they travel to the seed box, seed tender or planting device. Auger systems range in length from 1 ft to 7 ft. This will allow the unit to accommodate any seed treater drum length size. The CT Dry Powder Applicator can be used to coat seed ahead of time or at the time of planting.
- 12-volt (standard) or 110-volt (optional)
- Hands-free system available (option)
- Stainless steel cone
- Waterproof variable speed controller
- Auger length: 1 ft – 7 ft
- Portable and adjustable stand (optional)
- Can be used with any seed treater or seed delivery system