KSi Underbins provide clean, efficient, gentle transfer of seed from bins.
KSi Underbin Conveyors are built with high-quality materials and designed to handle seed gently and efficiently without cross-contamination, even at high capacities. KSi continues to innovate in this product line, improving capacity, increasing the maximum length, and adding accessible pans and doors for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Patented drive and dual-drive configurations and options
- 200-foot and longer options available
- Crescent belt in curvilinear pan for seed transport in middle of belt
- Galvanized construction
- Completely enclosed belt return with accessible/removable pans for easy clean-out and inspection
- Beveled top for weather durability
- Modular design for ease of installation and expansion
- Reversing option with enclosed cover/deflector panel
- Seed box hopper inlet (optional)
- Custom galvanized enclosed or flex tubing transitions can be installed anywhere in the length of conveyor
- Adjustable leg kit available for different bin configurations
- Extra-long lengths available (engineered take-up sections for proper belt tensioning and tracking)
- Quiet operation