KSi VariRate is a simple loss-in-weight seed flow control solution utilizing a Variable Position Gate to accurately deliver a requested seed flow rate, regardless of seed size.
- Eliminates need for seed calibration, no matter seed size or variety
- Easily incorporated into any treating system that has a scaling hopper (without adding any height)
- Variable Position Gate can repeatably find the same position within 1/1000 inch
- Measures seed flow by loss-in-weight at a speed of 10x per second
- Available in stand-alone version (KSi VariRate Controller) for seed flow control only, or fully integrated with KSi AutoTreat to precisely apply seed treatment
- Chemical rate (oz or mg) relates directly to weight (lbs) of seed, which eliminates need for volumetric conversion and can increase treating accuracy
- Only applicable when paired with KSi AutoTreat: System immediately senses and responds to seed flow changes and automatically adjusts chemical pumps to match liquid flow rates to changing seed flow rate