Your cart is currently empty!
Rector Seal True Blue, 8 oz.
RectorSeal® Tru-Blu™ pipe thread sealant with PTFE is a fast-dry, flexible set thread sealant designed for high vibration environments such as refrigeration and industrial applications. PTFE has been added to enhance thread lubrication during assembly and break out. Recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, PVC. Great for use as a positive lock and seal on threaded fasteners. Certified to NSF/ANSI 61-G
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Stays flexible– designed for areas of high vibration and thermal expansion/contraction
- Brushable from 20°F to 140°F
- Contains PTFE
- Excellent as a gasket adhesive on flanges
- For use with potable water (hot or cold)
- Low odor, non-separating
- Lead free and contains no metal
- Lubricates and protects threads
- Easy application– brush top applicator
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|